SUPERSPROX GUARANTEE – ONLY FOR USA
(With Rear stealth / countershaft sprockets and a sealed link chain)
A. When you place an order for a Supersprox-stealth sprocket and chain kit (with sealed link chain), Your Supersprox-stealth rear sprocket carries a “Lifetime guarantee” and its free, no matter what sport or what bike. If your Supersprox-stealth sprocket gets worn out you can ask for a “FREE” replacement.
(*See terms and conditions for full details)
B. All you need to do is fill out the form that comes with your kit and post it in to us. Then you’re covered.
Additional to the Lifetime Guarantee
All Supersprox products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects such as machining faults, dents or other defects that would render the part unusable or
Supersprox products are suitable to fit on any bike mentioned in our web site. Providing that the bike has not been modified to provide more power or torque than it was originally designed to produce.
* T-shirt is only included in KITs with Stealth sprockets.
Guarantee in detail
How to register the Supersprox Rear Sprocket Lifetime Guarantee
Your Supersprox-stealth Chain and Sprocket Kit includes a Lifetime Guarantee on the rear sprocket. In order to register the Lifetime Guarantee with Supersprox, please complete the bottom section of this document and return it to Supersprox within 30 days from the date of purchase of your chain and sprocket kit. Failure to register the Lifetime Guarantee, will invalidate your right to claim.
You may return the completed Lifetime Guarantee form to Supersprox by the following methods:
1. Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Cut and mail the bottom section of this document.
Once the Lifetime Guarantee form is received, the Supersprox-stealth rear sprocket included with your kit will then be guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle. Please keep your Lifetime Guarantee form with original proof of purchase in a safe place as you will need to reference your Lifetime Guarantee Number to make a claim.
How to claim the Supersprox Rear Sprocket Lifetime Guarantee
As long as you have registered your Supersprox Rear Sprocket Lifetime Guarantee with us, once the Supersprox-stealth sprocket purchased with your kit is worn out, you may claim the Lifetime Guarantee and we will replace your worn out rear sprocket with a new one free of charge. We will only replace like for like and the replacement rear sprocket must be for the same bike, with the same tooth number as the one sold under the guarantee. If the replacement rear sprocket is out of stock at the time of the claim, you will be offered the option of waiting or switching to a different size or color sprocket of equal value. If you are claiming a Lifetime Guarantee on a custom “On Demand CNC” rear sprocket, there will be a $30 machining fee for the replacement rear sprocket. You will be charged for the shipping cost of the replacement rear sprocket which will be calculated at the time of shipping.
There are two ways to make a claim:
1. Return the worn rear sprocket to our claims department with a copy of this guarantee form showing the Lifetime Guarantee Number and the original receipt. Be sure to include your contact information: name, phone number and email address. Upon receipt of your worn rear sprocket, we will inspect it to verify it has been used responsibly and confirm your Lifetime Guarantee. We will then contact you to inform you of the availability of your replacement rear sprocket, and for payment information for shipping and any additional items you would like to purchase at that time.
2. If you use your vehicle daily and cannot ship the worn rear sprocket back and wait for a replacement, you may contact us to confirm your Lifetime Guarantee. We will request that you submit pictures of the chain and sprockets to us so we can verify the rear sprocket has been used responsibly and confirm your claim. We will then contact you to inform you of the availability of your replacement rear sprocket. You will need to pay for the new rear sprocket and any additional items you would like to purchase at that time which will be promptly shipped out to you. You must then return your worn out rear sprocket to us within 30 days in order to receive a refund for the cost of the replacement rear sprocket that was purchased. Because your rear sprocket is worn out, the countershaft sprocket and chain will most likely be worn out as well. We recommend purchasing a new countershaft sprocket and chain at the time of claiming the free replacement rear sprocket. If you do not purchase a new countershaft sprocket and chain at that time, please be aware the replacement rear sprocket may wear more quickly and not achieve the same longevity as the original rear sprocket purchased with the kit.
Supersprox Rear Sprocket Lifetime Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The Supersprox Rear Sprocket Lifetime Guarantee is only valid when a qualifying Supersprox Chain and Sprocket Kit with Supersprox chain, RK or D.I.D sealed link chain is purchased directly from Supersprox or an authorized Supersprox dealer. If purchasing a Kit from a dealer, please ensure that it is an original Supersprox Kit with certificate. The new Supersprox chain, RK or D.I.D sealed link chain must be used in conjunction with the new Supersprox front and Supersprox stealth rear sprockets. If other chain or sprocket brands are used, or if a used chain is placed on the new Supersprox sprockets, this guarantee will be void. If the completed Lifetime Guarantee form is not returned to Supersprox within 30 days from the date of purchase of the chain and sprocket kit, this guarantee will be void. Only one free replacement rear sprocket can be claimed with the purchase of a chain and sprocket kit. The free replacement rear sprocket will not include a Lifetime Guarantee. The Supersprox countershaft sprocket, Supersprox chain, RK or D.I.D sealed link chain, and Supersprox t-shirt do not include a Lifetime Guarantee. The Supersprox stealth Rear Sprocket Lifetime Guarantee is non-transferable and is only valid for the original purchaser of the chain and sprocket kit. The Lifetime Guarantee does not apply to custom sprockets in 55, 60 and 70 tooth sizes, or to sales outside of the United States and Canada.
Fitting and Safety Notice
When fitting your Supersprox KIT, you should consult the owner’s manual for technical and safety instructions. Chain and sprocket kits should only be fitted by trained mechanics, with specific knowledge about the correct installation of drive train components. Products fitted incorrectly could fail in use, causing severe injury or death. These products are designed to operate under normal conditions and with regular maintenance. Failure to maintain your drive train components will significantly reduce the life of the parts and could cause failure in some circumstances.